Paper submission to NAACL-2019 accepted (selected for oral presentation).
Excited to be interning at Google AI Language this summer.
I've started my PhD at UMass-Amherst. Fortunate (and thrilled) to join IESL and be advised by Prof. Andrew McCallum.
- Main Conference
- Andrew Drozdov, Pat Verga, Mohit Yadav, Mohit Iyyer, Andrew McCallum
Unsupervised Latent Tree Induction with Deep Inside-Outside Recursive Auto-Encoders
- Katrina Evtimova, Andrew Drozdov, Douwe Kiela, Kyunghyun Cho
Emergent Communication in a Multi-Modal, Multi-Step Referential Game
- Adina Williams, Andrew Drozdov, Samuel Bowman
Learning to parse from a semantic objective: It works. Is it syntax?
- Andrew Drozdov and Samuel Bowman
The Coadaptation Problem when Learning How and What to Compose
ACL 2017 (Extended Abstract)
- Unpublished Work
- Katrina Evtimova and Andrew Drozdov (Advised by David Sontag)
Understanding Mutual Information and its use in InfoGAN
Course Paper for Inference and Representation (2016)
- Sébastien Jean, Andrew Drozdov, and Arpit Jain
POS Tagging and Chunking with Subword2Word Models
Course Paper for Statistical Natural Language Processing (2015)